•We all know the catastrophic causing great damage or suffering effect of smoking.
•One only needs to read the side of a cigratte pack, But in case you don’t have any packs near you here’s what you will find on packages of bought in the United States.
Smoking causes lung ( pair of organ situated within the rib cage for exchange of air ) Cancer, heart disease, Emphysema ( is a lung condition in which tiny air sacs in the lungs – Alveoli fills up with air (Alveoli is a membrane of a small balloon like structure where oxygen exchange take place in the lung’s), and many complicated (difficult) pregnancy. Lung (pair of organ situated within the rib cage for exchange of air) cancer increase roughly 50-100℅ for each cigarette you smoke per day.
10 The effect of smoking are
• Quitting Smoking now greatly reduces serious risks to your health.
•Smoking by pregnant Women may result in fetal (prenatal fetus) injury, premature (occurring before time) birth and low birth Weight.
• Cigarette Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide (deadly odourless, colourless gas), Smoking Kills.
• Every year hundreds and Thousands of people around the world dies from disease Caused by Smoking.
• One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these death’s will occur in middle age.
• Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancer’s. Switching to filler-tip cigarette reduces the risk of lung ( pair of organ situated within the rib cage for exchange of air) cancer by roughly 20℅ But does not affect the risk of the heart disease.
• The Mixture of nicotine (An addictive drug that act on the brain primarily) and carbon monoxide (deadly odourless colourless gas) in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increase your heart rate and blood pressure, straining (stressing or forcing) your heart and blood vessels ( duct or canal holding or conveying blood or other fluid).
• Heart disease risk increase roughly by 10℅ for each park of Cigarette smoke per day. This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow (Continuous circulation of blood in cardiovascular system), Cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some Smokers end up having their limbs amputated ( cut off or removal of a limb by surgery).
• Tar Coats your lung’s like soot in a chimney (structure which provide ventilation for hot gas or smoke) and caused cancer. 20 sticks a day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210g) of tar in a year.
• Changing to low tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs ( sudden emission of air or smoke) and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tear deeper into their lungs (pair of organs situated within the rib Cage for exchange of air)